Saturday 17 July 2010

Comm Pad 9.1

Did some playing about with idea's for the comm pad and here's what I came up with.



The electronics for this haven't been worked out yet but it should be fairly feasable, but I'm open to any help thats offered. The sounds would be something like the one's on these soundboards. Just imagine pressing a button and getting admiral Ackbar informing you "its a TRAP!" or Red Leader telling Wedge to "cut the Chatter Red 2" or even a scream from R2! The lights are there to indicate that the pad is on and seperate on and off switches to take up a few more buttons. Sure keeps it interesting. By the way thats not my actual comm pad above, just there as an example. I may have to slightly alter how my pad is made to accomodate the electrics. Maybe rubber buttons through a plastic frame or real push buttons with correct size plastic buttons on top of them. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment